How to order
HOW TO ORDER?
1. Telephone order:
You can call by phone if you want to place orders directly: 021-2113168
2. E-mail order
You can send the order directly by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your order will contain:
- Required products
- Billing data, Contact phone number for order and delivery details
- Full delivery address
- Delivery method
- Method of payment
3. Order directly on the site:
The Customer can place a orders on the website, by adding the products in the shopping basket and completing the order by making payment through one of the available payment methods. A product added to the shopping basket is availbe for purchase as long as there is stock for it. Adding a product to the shopping basket, in the absence of completing the order, does not entail its registration, implicitly the automatic reservation of the product.
When proceesing to check out the customer acknowledges that all the information and data provided in order to finalize the purchase are complete and correct at the time of ordering.
The Seller may cancel the order but not before sending a notice to the Customer, whitout any further obligation of any both parts, or without either party being able to claim damages, in the following cases:
- Non-acceptance by issuing bank of the customers card, of transaction, in case of online payment;
- Invalidation of the transaction by the card processor approved by Vetro Design, in case of online payment;
- The data provided by Customer on the website are incomplete and / or incorrect;
If a product ordered by the Customer cannot be delivered by the Seller, the Seller will inform the Buyer of this fact and will return to the Buyer's account the value of the product within a maximum of 7 days from the date on which the Seller was informed and took note of this fact.
The availability of a product will be displayed on the WebSite:
- “in stock” – there is enough good for delivery.
- “limited stock” – there is stock but there may be a discontinuity.
- “to order” – the product is made or brought to order. At the time of the order you will be notified how long you will receive the delivery. You will be contacted by a sales agent.
Steps to follow to place an order:
- Choose the category and subcategory that interests you and click.
- Choose the product
- Click on the product picture and a window will open with details about that product.
Attention: the pictures are for presentation, are informative and there may be differences between them and the product in stock. If you have additional questions regarding the desired product, please contact us!
- Record the desired quantity then press the "Add to cart" button. The quantity can be modified later in the Shopping Cart.
- Proceed in the same way with the following desired items. When you have finished shopping, review the order. At the top right, click on the text "Shopping cart" / "view cart" and its contents will be displayed. You can remove products from the cart or change the desired quantity. If you want to place the order, press the "PLACE ORDER" button
The photos displayed on the site are informative and do not create contractual obligations, because the design of the products may vary and there may be differences between them and the products existing at a given time in stock. They are subject to change without notice.