Personal Data Processing Policy
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
VETRO DESIGN SRL understands the importance of your data and is committed to protecting its privacy and security.
Our privacy and personal data processing policy describes the personal information we collect from you or which you provide and how this information may be used or disclosed by us.
The operator of your personal data:
The operator of your personal data is VETRO DESIGN SRL, with headquarters in Veronica Micle Street, no. 20, bl. M6, sc. B, ap. 72, sec. 1, Bucharest, registered at the Registry of Commerce under the number J40/3366/1996, CUI: RO8409931.
Below, we are letting you know the ways and purposes for which we collect your data, the situations in which we transfer them, and the rights and options that you dispose of. At the same time, we detail how we process personal data in customer relationship management, most often to keep you up-to-date with the latest news or events in your area of interest.
The personal data, which we process, may include:
- Contact information, like your name, personal code, job title, postal address, professional address, phone number, mobile phone number, fax number and e-mail address, birth date, records and copies of correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us and access the online services for acquiring the products offered by our site, as well as the courier services, for the delivery of the ordered products;
- Additional information processed in the context of a contractual relationship with our company or communicated voluntarily by you, as: payments made, information about your need for a particular category of products / services;
- Details of your visits to our offices, headquarters or any other details about how you interact with us;
- Information collected when browsing our Site, including IP addresses, cookies, or similar technologies, detailed below.
The purpose for which we collect and process your personal data:
We use the information we collect about you or the information that you provide us with, including personal information, for the following purposes:
- Advertising, marketing, promotion of SC Vetro Design SRL products and services, promotional campaigns, newsletters transmission, tracking and monitoring sales of services and consumer behavior;
- to respond to your requests regarding our services and products;
- to analyze and improve our services and communications to you, including (since we have a legitimate interest in continuously improving our services) customer surveys regarding customer satisfaction with our services;
- in order to manage the contractual relationship with all of our customers;
- to present our website and its content in an appropriate and efficient way for you and your computer, in order to make our collaboration more efficient;
- to provide you with the additional information you request;
- to let you know about our new products or changes to our products, including direct marketing or promotional events, once we have your consent;for any related and/or ancillary purpose to any of the above, or for any other purpose, for which your personal data has been provided to us, in compliance with the applicable law.
Legal framework for processing personal data:
Any processing of your personal data will be done on the basis of one of the below legal terms:
- Processing is required to complete or execute a contract, which you are part of.
- Processing is necessary in order for the operator to comply with a legal obligation.
- Processing is based on your consent.
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or other individuals.
- Processing is necessary for the legitimate interest of Vetro Design SRL or a third party, with the exception that your fundamental interests or rights and freedoms prevail over these interests.
Validity for data processing
We will keep your personal data for a period of time necessary to meet the goals stated in the section above or the period in which we are in contractual relations.
The data processing will stop, when you withdraw your consent (if applicable) and there are no longer reasons to justify the further data processing.
- Usage details and IP addresses. We can collect statistical information about the equipment, actions and browsing ways of our Site users. This information derives from your visit and navigation on the Site. Information can include, for example:
- Traffic, data on logs and other communication data;
- Information about the resources you access;
- Information about your computer and Internet connection (including your IP address, operating system and browser type) for system administration;
- Cookies. By using cookies, we can obtain information about your general use of the Internet. A cookie is a small file stored on your computer's hard drive. Using cookies helps us improve our Site and provide a better and more personalized service, which allows us to:
- Estimate the size of the public and patterns of use;
- Store information about your preferences, which allows us to personalize our Site according to your individual interests;
- Recognize when you return to our Site.
Disclosure and transfer of your information
Our company may disclose personal information that we obtain from you to third parties only to comply with a final court ruling or other such obligations, or in the course of an exchange of information to protect you against fraud, defending your rights or our goods.
To the contractual partners of SC Vetro Design SRL (like the companies that SC Vetro Design SRL is in partnership relations with, but only on the basis of a confidentiality commitment on their behalf, guaranteeing that the shared data is kept secure and that the supply of this personal information is done according to the legislation in force).
In exceptional cases, we may transfer your personal data to states that are part of the European Economic Area or to states that have been recognized by the European Commission as ensuring an adequate level of protection of personal data, if such transfer is necessary for the processing according to the Purposes described above, as well as in the described context.
Your rights in connection with the processing of your personal data are the following:
The right of access means the right to obtain confirmation from us that we do or do not process the personal data that concerns you and, if in an affirmative case, have access to that data and to the information concerning how the data is processed. You will receive the information in writing or by other means, including, where appropriate, electronically. Information can also be provided to you verbally. The request can be filed at no cost only once per year. The information will be provided to you without undue delays within one month of receipt of your request. This period may be extended by two months when necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of applications. You will be informed of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request.
The right to rectification refers to the correction, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data. The rectification will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data was transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
The right to oppose refers to the right of opposing the processing of your personal data, without prejudice to the legal obligations under the subscription.
The right to restrict processing can be exercised if you challenge the accuracy of the data, for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data; processing is illegal and the person opposes the deletion of personal data, but calls for restriction instead; if the subscriber no longer requires the personal data for processing, but the person requests it to establish, exercise or defend a right in court; if the person has opposed the processing for the period of time needed to check if the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the person in question.
The right to data portability refers to the right to receive personal data in a certain structured format that is generally used and automatically readable, and the right to transmit these data to another operator directly if, from a technical stand point, this is feasible, and with a cost and risk analysis.
The right to delete the data ("the right to be forgotten") means that you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data, without undue delay, for one of the following reasons: there is no longer a relation based on a contract, the personal data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; you oppose the processing and there are no legal and/or legitimate reasons to prevail; personal data has been processed illegally; personal data must be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation.
In regards to the marketing communication material you receive from us, you can also withdraw your consent at any time by simply accessing the "unsubscribe" link from the bottom of each email message received from us.
In order to comply with the legal security and confidentiality obligations of our data, when you exercise one of the rights you are entitled to as a person, we may ask you to prove your identity.
Complaints or referral about rights violation
In order to exercise these rights, you may submit an application in writing, signed and dated, to the address: Soldat Constantin Dragan Street, no. 20, sec. 3, Bucharest, or to the following email address: email@example.com
If you have any concerns regarding a potential violation of your privacy regarding the confidentiality of your personal data, you may submit a complaint to us using the email address provided above. We will take any claims or complaints that we receive from you into consideration, and reply within a reasonable time, in compliance with the law.
If you are not satisfied with our response or consider processing to be in breach of the applicable law, you may file a complaint with the Romanian Data Surveillance Authority: the National Authority for Personal Data Processing Supervision.
We state that our policy is to post any changes that the law will impose to this section, or as the current context will provide necessary. If the changes will be of the essence, a new agreement may be required in order to process the data. We will ask for it explicitly, and then apply the changes.
We thank you once again for choosing to enjoy all of our special offers and to get inspiration from the ideas we sent you!